In a nutshell: New Article, about Asia, good quality, 3,000 bytes and 300 words minimum, created during November, 2018 and not a list.
- The article is newly created by you (i.e. not expanding stubs) between November 1, 2018 0:00 (UTC) and November 30, 2018 23:59 (UTC).
- The article should be at least 3,000 bytes and around 300 words (or characters in some language) in length.
- The article shall fulfill notability criteria
- The article must have decent references coverage; doubtful or controversial statements in the article should be verifiable by the citation(s) listed in that article.
- The article is not machine translated, and has a decent language style
- There are no issues (no tags) in the article
- The article is not a list
- The article which made to Feature List counts. (Optional, only applied in those Wikipedia which has Feature List.)
- The article is informative
- The article is about an Asian Country or region except [your language speaking country(s)]
- Articles submitted by an organizer need to be checked by other organizers.
- In the end, human juror(s) from local Wikipedia will determine whether an article is accepted or not.
- When you created 4 articles fulfill the criteria, you will receive a WAM postcards from one of the Asian community.
- Wikipedia Asian Ambassador will receive a signed Certificate from Asian Affiliates, and an additional postcard. See Q&A for more information.
Sign up and report your contributions in the tool.
Erro Lua em Módulo:Clickable_button_2 na linha 8: attempt to index a boolean value.